Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Look


Enchanticals’ blog has a new look. I like it. It reminds me of the NW section of the Enchanted Woods where it is winter just about all the time.

I had planned to open both my shops at Etsy, but something keeps coming up and prevents it. I think it is the ghoulies. One really sneered at me the other day.

I am determined to get Enchanticals open this week. Now, when you visit, keep in mind, when on vacation, things expire, so the shelves may be bare and dusty.  Also when on vacation, even I cannot go into my shop.

So, I could not get into it before you to clean it up, fill the shelves, and make virtual tea and virtual no calorie chocolate chip cookies. (There must be cobwebs everywhere…EEK! Maybe even big juicy spiders. Where is my ray gun?)

Please keep your fingers crossed nothing else gets in my way.  I have so many new things to list, as well items to renew.

Lastly, please remember, enchantment has been cooped up for a bit so it will be running wild. Oh, what fun!

Well, I am off to try to open those doors and let the fresh air in and start dusting. Ha!

Marsha, Ms. Enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers