Saturday, September 4, 2010

Opening Day is Coming

Hi, All. I am having a bit of a technical problem getting my list of Treasuries to behave and to add two more widgets. The wizards are busy trying to find the core of the problem and have promised me they will have an answer shortly.  Naturally, the fairies think this is just too funny.


While we are waiting for the wizards to resolve this teeny annoyance, here is a new creation of mine for you to enjoy while waiting for my words of enchantment in my first official post. This should get you into the Halloween mood.


There is a wonderful "A Little Tale", which I wrote just for this piece, which is on the listing for this item, "The Coffin", at Enchanticals my Etsy shop. Do come  read it.


(www.Enchanticals.etsy.com)


Be Enchanted Always, Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers