Thursday, July 5, 2012

So Much Enchantment is Afoot!!

Hello! It has been awhile since my last post.
It seems I have not been here as much as I should, and…that’s half true. But, my mind has been on Enchanticals constantly.

My Muses are really filled with such stimulation so... my creative juices are flowing like magical and enchanted water from a dam. So many new things will be listed shortly.

I am still creating and creating.
I am an enchanted woman possessed.

It feels wonderful. I should send my Muses to Paris more often!
Gosh and Golly, I love imagination and creativity. I plan to start listing some of my new creations this week.

So... get ready cuz here they come…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Announcement~

Enchanticals is known predominantly for my creations in 1:12th scale, as well as my miniature and elemental bottles. However, I love Fashion Dolls and love to create vanities, home décor, furniture, accessories, jewelry and much more for them in their scales 1:6th and 1:4th.
This year I had decided to only sell my 1: 12th creations at Enchanticals. But, I miss my 1:6th and 1:4th Fashion Doll items. So, Enchanticals will once again sell one of kind handmade creations for Fashion Dolls in scales 1:6th and 1:4th.



However, not to worry!! Miniature Dollhouse Scale of 1:12th will still be Enchanticals’ main focus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enchanticals’ new product line...



Miniature Magic Wands with Matching Crystal Ball Bases…

“Owning a crystal ball, in addition to the ability to “see” events yet to happen, is a true gift. However, also owning a magic wand with magical powers and abilities that can alter those future events “yet to come” that you see in your crystal ball is even more of a gift!” (Marsha J. West ©, Author)



Note: These are fantasy items and possess no magical powers or abilities.
I am thrilled to share with you that they have been a bit hit! At a recent art show, I brought 15 of these magic wand and matching crystal ball base sets and they all sold out in an hour! Plus, I received many requests from those who were not able to buy them! (I do not do special requests on Etsy.)



When I listed one set in Enchanticals it sold the next day.

Also, on Flickr, the first and only one I listed on Enchanticals, (http://www.flickr.com/photos/enchanticals/6934717552/in/photostream)
it has received to date close to 300 views, numerous top Flickr awards, wonderful praise and comments, favs+++, as well as being included in galleries. Galleries on Flickr are akin to Treasuries on Etsy.

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful response. I love making them and will continue to do so in both traditional and unusual color combinations.



Come visit Enchanticals (www.Enchanticals.etsy.com) and see the new product line!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers