Sunday, April 29, 2012

Enchanticals Update


Well, all good things seem to come to an end far too quickly.  The time period to receive a 15% discount at Enchanticals, my Etsy shop, for joining my blog is over. I want to thank all of you who took advantage of this discount and for your sales.
The GOOD NEWS is that you can still join and follow my blog, even without a discount…
AND
After your first purchase, as a returning buyer, every time you buy something at Enchanticals, you will receive a 10% discount on items or a combination of items totaling over $5.00 or more (shipping, tax, and the like not included). Please note in your comments section that you are a returning customer.
I have listed so many new items and will be posting about them this week.
Happy May Day, my Friends!
Be Enchanted Always, Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers